Please lads you find a way to win

B4ev6is

Look lads you must see yesterday performance worest you of the season look what ever wrong you must snap out this nightmare your all currently having and fast. At the moment I feeling pretty damn look just go out fighting I am begging you.

I really really want us to stay what ever it takes you really really must win on saturday.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appeared to me that Matt Clarke stood out a mile against Preston with his effort to run, win the ball back and fight.

The rest of the team paled by comparison.....whether that is their professionalism letting them down or bad vibes from the management or both, I don't know.

It's often said that fans can accept defeat if the players at least show maximum effort. I am not sure about that. But, however, the players feel about Rooney, the club, the fans, the future, or eachother, they should be coming off that pitch 100% drained. Otherwise, they are letting themselves down.

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look lads you must see yesterday performance worest you of the season look what ever wrong you must snap out this nightmare your all currently having and fast. At the moment I feeling pretty damn look just go out fighting I am begging you.

I really really want us to stay what ever it takes you really really must win on saturday.

I love this post .

In all my 58 years watching Derby I’ve never known such angst.

Us fans need to back the Club and team for the next 3 games and hope. 

I love this football club I’m not sure people like me and you are represented on here mate anymore. .

I feel we have got so many putting the boot in. 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

I love this football club I’m not sure people like me and you are represented on here mate anymore. .

We all love it mate. We're just distraught at the way things are panning out.

We all hope for better times.

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I love this post .

In all my 58 years watching Derby I’ve never known such angst.

Us fans need to back the Club and team for the next 3 games and hope. 

I love this post. Did you clap the players off the pitch from your armchair following the Preston game? Are you jumping for joy at one win in 12? Are fans, and we are all fans and love the club just like you do, not allowed to express their views about how we see things are going and what changes we would like to see? I could almost turn your point on it’s head and say just accepting things as they are is damaging. Should the fans just have accepted the ESL and not said anything? The pandemic has shown that football is nothing without the fans and we deserve as fans to have our say. Whatever our views we will all be on the edge of our seats cheering the team on on Saturday......

27 minutes ago, Curtains said:

... I love this football club I’m not sure people like me and you are represented on here mate anymore...

Very disappointed to read that.

... which is a rare reaction for me, when reading your posts, as they are usually agreeable and most laudable.  

10 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

According to Waggy’s Instagram, shooting practise is going well! 

1522934F-DC0A-4D06-ADD4-2F32EAAA53DF.jpeg

What he failed to mention was that Waggy had left his car at home today, the shot left moor farm at roughly 1pm and landed at waggys house at approximately 1:25pm having travelled via Nottingham. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I love this post. Did you clap the players off the pitch from your armchair following the Preston game? Are you jumping for joy at one win in 12? Are fans, and we are all fans and love the club just like you do, not allowed to express their views about how we see things are going and what changes we would like to see? I could almost turn your point on it’s head and say just accepting things as they are is damaging. Should the fans just have accepted the ESL and not said anything? The pandemic has shown that football is nothing without the fans and we deserve as fans to have our say. Whatever our views we will all be on the edge of our seats cheering the team on on Saturday......

Your remedies could make things worse not better have you ever thought about that concept.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Very disappointed to read that.

... which is a rare reaction for me, when reading your posts, as they are usually agreeable and most laudable.  

Us fans are hurting at the minute. I’m not a happy clapper by any imagination but I feel the negatives about the club are at the forefront and prominence of this forum at the moment. I feel it’s gone too far and could now jeopardise the team. 

I just think the next 3 games are so vital for this clubs survival that we need to give the team the best chance by backing them and the manager.  That’s my thoughts and I know things aren’t great but it’s not over yet. 

Big day today.

I know it's "not in our own hands" but in charge of one's own destiny, as a football club, essentially means winning all of your remaining games.

Clubs at the bottom of the table don't do that.

I think one win will be enough to see us safe.

If we get it today and Rotherham and Wednesday both lose, the Owls cannot catch us and it would be a big ask for the club with the nice manager but mouthy chairman.

The sooner next season's division is known, the sooner we can resolve the ownership. The sooner we resolve who owns the club, the sooner we can decide on the manager.

I think it will still be Rooney, but whoever.... We need a clear run into the transfer window and preseason with no outstanding issues.

(That includes any EFL appeals).

COYR ?

On 22/04/2021 at 15:35, Curtains said:

Us fans are hurting at the minute. I’m not a happy clapper by any imagination but I feel the negatives about the club are at the forefront and prominence of this forum at the moment. I feel it’s gone too far and could now jeopardise the team. 

I just think the next 3 games are so vital for this clubs survival that we need to give the team the best chance by backing them and the manager.  That’s my thoughts and I know things aren’t great but it’s not over yet. 

Do you think the players read this forum?

Archived