Derby v Bournemouth Match Ratings. Deadline 5pm Wednesday

sage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos - 7 (that one handed stop was so needed)

Byrne - 7 (a couple good returns to def, but should've done better with the scoring opportunities)

Buchanan - 6 (same as above, although another game where his passing awareness should be better from the start - he loses a lot of balls)

Evans - 8 (did well, a couple of real class tackles)

Wisdom - 5 (worst on pitch imo, a couple mistakes, some that may have cost goals, hesitant and slow)

Clarke - 8 (a very good defensive performance, one of this days one of his headers must go in! ? )

Bielik - 9 (sheer class, a lucky goal only underlines his abilities, great vision and passing, and all that with a cut brow!)

Shinnie - 8 (was everywhere, battling and fighting, a bit less visible as the match went on)

Jozwiak - 7 (not as good as can be, but there were these flashes of skill, sribbling and passing ability, a bit unlucky not to have scored with any of the blocked shots)

CKR - 7 (hard fought performance, held the ball up, tried his best for the high balls, should have been taken off after 70-75 minutes as he was visibly exhausted)

Knight - 7 (fighting, running, passing - nothing outstanding, but still on par)

EDIT:
P.S. Riiiight, so that's what you get for reading only the first page of a topic >.>

18 hours ago, sage said:

Roos 7.4

Byrne 7.6

Buchanan 7.1

Evans 7.4 

Wisdom 6.3

Clarke 7.9

Bielik 8.5

Shinnie 8.3

Jozwiak 7

CKR 6.7

Knight 7

Yoghurt with mango and mixed berries 

Seems a bit odd that a defender gets the lowest mark in a game in which we kept a clean sheet but, other than a scrambled effort, could not score despite numerous chances.

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Seems a bit odd that a defender gets the lowest mark in a game in which we kept a clean sheet but, other than a scrambled effort, could not score despite numerous chances.

Not really, he looked a liability even when he was helped out by being in a three.

26 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I thought he wasn't great but there is also the accumulation effect of consecutive 'poor' displays. Some of Waghorn's marks in the Rotherham game were ridiculous IMO.

15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not really, he looked a liability even when he was helped out by being in a three.

My point is you could argue that a Polish International for the second time in successive matches failed to put away a clear headed opportunity.

Or that for the umpteenth time our centre forward, i.e. the man chiefly responsible for goals, failed to muster even an attempt?

Wisdom is flaky, I’ll grant you, but he achieved his objective of a clean sheet. 

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Wisdom is flaky, I’ll grant you, but he achieved his objective of a clean sheet. 

With the help of Clarke and Evans. Who helped the forwards? 

What is the point of your arguing, Wisdom looks like a car crash waiting to happen!

Archived