Sky TV during Tier 3 Lockdown

Ken Tram

Grumble!

Why couldn't I buy live video tonight?!

I had assumed that matches being shown on Sky couldn't be shown on Rams TV - either to encourage fans to attend the ground or to watch it at the pub.

But I'm in Tier 3, and I cannot go to either the ground or the pub!

It's as if Sky only pretend to support pubs and clubs! '-)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Grumble!

I had assumed that matches being shown on Sky couldn't be shown on Rams TV - either to encourage fans to attend the ground or to watch it at the pub.

It was on Sky Sports Football. Sky would never agree to clubs allowing UK fans too watch via club channels when they are showing it, otherwise why pay millions for exclusivity. 

1 hour ago, David said:

It was on Sky Sports Football. Sky would never agree to clubs allowing UK fans too watch via club channels when they are showing it, otherwise why pay millions for exclusivity. 

Thanks! I have drafted a long rationale to argue that fans living in Tier 3 Coronavirus areas - and why Derby County should be perhaps telling Sky what's what!

But, it's nearly Christmas, and it does not seem fair to subject you to rambling unsolicited soliciting!

10 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Thanks! I have drafted a long rationale to argue that fans living in Tier 3 Coronavirus areas - and why Derby County should be perhaps telling Sky what's what!

But, it's nearly Christmas, and it does not seem fair to subject you to rambling unsolicited soliciting!

All down to the EFL mate, out of DCFC's control. 

12 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Grumble!

Yeah when it's on sky you can do day pass for a tenner on nowtv sky sports. 

If you have the monthly pass some of the midweek games are on sky sports as' bonus streams', which is just one camera and a commentator too. 

24 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Will the fact that you’re able to watch the match online for free be taken into account for any refunds this season?

I'm due no refunds as such. 
Each game missed last (19/20) season was discounted pro-rata off this (20/21) season, which is now bought and paid for.

The current run of games being missed is to be credited (pro-rata) towards next (21/22) season's Season Ticket, which I fully intend to renew.

The free access to RamsTV (All home games, plus 7 away midweek games) is a pure and simple bonus.  No cost.  No strings.  No Diggity.  No woman.  No cry.

.... That's assuming we have a 21/22 season, that is!   

Archived