What’s the story Mel?

BramcoteRam84

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Paul Clement zero managerial experience? But he then compounded the mistake with Lampard again zero managerial experience. Pearson lived up to his expectations of his behaviour in previous roles so no surprise there.

What's luck got to do with any of that. 

Paul Clement, a gamble but at the time regarded as one of if not the best  coach/no.2 in the world.

Lampard got us to the Playoff Final - 90mins away from promotion

Pearson got Leicester promoted and built most of a team that went on to win the Premier League 

With a bit of luck any of these three could have been the answer. You’re also forgetting the laughing stock Leeds were for employing the madman Bielsa... 90% of the football world were expecting off-field fireworks from Leeds at the time.

Hindsight is wonderful 

6 minutes ago, Taribo said:

Paul Clement, a gamble but at the time regarded as one of if not the best  coach/no.2 in the world.

Lampard got us to the Playoff Final - 90mins away from promotion

Pearson got Leicester promoted and built most of a team that went on to win the Premier League 

With a bit of luck any of these three could have been the answer. You’re also forgetting the laughing stock Leeds were for employing the madman Bielsa... 90% of the football world were expecting off-field fireworks from Leeds at the time.

Hindsight is wonderful 

So you actually agree then with my post. And I didn't question Legoheads managerial credentials if you refer to my post it was his dogmatic rigid personality which was his undoing which was apparent in his previous jobs so no surprise. 

Archived