Can Derby have 4th kit

B4ev6is

On 03/10/2020 at 16:07, B4ev6is said:

I would love Derby have 4th kit spaicail addition as I really they do I am not likeing 3rd kit. Maybe do plus blue and orange kit preatty please.

You could aways nip down to Sports Direct, buy a shirt in a colour you like and get your mum to sew a Ram's badge on it. Post a photograph of it on here, while claiming it's an official shirt that will be used to commemorate the first game played back at PPS in front of a crowd.  You might even get people to believe it, especially if we don't get to see a crowd back at PPS.

Why not get two shirts. Then if you have convince enough people that it's an official 4th kit, you could sell one as a rare collectors item. ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, 1of4 said:

You could aways nip down to Sports Direct, buy a shirt in a colour you like and get your mum to sew a Ram's badge on it. Post a photograph of it on here, while claiming it's an official shirt that will be used to commemorate the first game played back at PPS in front of a crowd.  You might even get people to believe it, especially if we don't get to see a crowd back at PPS.

Why not get two shirts. Then if you have convince enough people that it's an official 4th kit, you could sell one as a rare collectors item. ?

@loweman2 will want it. 

17 hours ago, 1of4 said:

You could aways nip down to Sports Direct, buy a shirt in a colour you like and get your mum to sew a Ram's badge on it.

The first Derby County kit? i every had was in the very early 80's, in fact it was generic green kit with a ram patch brought from the old ramtique sewn on it by my mother. For me it was fantastic it may not have been blue and white but every keeper back then wore green so it kinda did look like a proper kit.

Then came the Patrick Sponsor kit which i believe was first mass produced replica kit, still to this day the away golden kit is my fav of all time, apart from moms home made kit.        

Archived