Was there an apology?

rammieib

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

Sorry Phillip. No offence meant. He could come from Timbuktu for all I care. It more the fact he’s a failure rather than his nationality.

I’m sure that’s true and I don’t intend for this to become anything drawn out, but what you say here about the failure being more relevant than the nationality is the exact opposite of your original comment which was solely focussed on the fact he is Dutch.

Just now, Van Gritters said:

It would be in a Scottish accent if he was Scottish or American if he was a yank. Jeez sorry I think I’ve had my Derbyshire accent taken the piss out of enough but I haven’t run off crying. Is this what things have come to on here??

I wasn't referring to the accent i meant would it have made you feel better if he'd apologised.....he did say it wasn't acceptable 

3 minutes ago, S8TY said:

He said it was totally unacceptable ?? what exactly do people want a written apology....I'm hoping the players apologised because there effort in closing down was crap in the first half ....Rooney and Bird were walked by and defence was poor .....we are all gutted it totally effing ruins the weekend and until next week we have to wait to maybe put it right

How about his resignation so we can get someone in who knows what they are doing.

I really don't think we need to get nasty towards Cocu. I firmly believe that he's trying his best. The way he has handled his insane 14 months here has been a credit to him. He's not deliberately sabotaged us like Billy did. He hasn't jumped ship for Chelsea or Stoke. I firmly believe he's a thoroughly decent man and we should all show him some respect.

That doesn't mean that he should be retained purely for stability's sake. I was given lots of stick for suggesting that his 'Dutch' outlook isn't suitable for the Championship last Autumn. Personally, I think he's the wrong man for the job. Yet Mel has backed him in reshaping the squad. It will be far easier for all if Cocu turns things around so I think Mel will be very loathed to remove him. He'll get until the Forest game to turn things around.

11 minutes ago, LeicsRam said:

I’m sure that’s true and I don’t intend for this to become anything drawn out, but what you say here about the failure being more relevant than the nationality is the exact opposite of your original comment which was solely focussed on the fact he is Dutch.

pal have you heard of a word called humour that is intended to put a smile on someones face after the debacle of a game we saw today. I couldn’t give a Tom tit if Cocu talked Double Dutch, Swahili or even Yorkshire it makes no chuffin odds where he comes from. It is the performance that matters and that is why I am so rightly pissed off. The only positive about today is that hopefully I’ll get my money back on my season ticket for today. 

Archived