Was there an apology?

rammieib

I’m just curious - I’ve only seen the comments that Ryan Conway relayed on twitter from the post match interviews but did any of the players or more importantly Cocu himself apologise to the fans?

Anywhere from 10-15k season ticket holders, but probably thousands more who are paying match by match. After that shower of ***** id actually like to think there was an apology to the fans. If there was, great, if not, why not?

Appreciate that not everyone will feel that an apology is needed after a poor performance but when Cocu himself describes a lack of effort and passion in his comments that certainly does.

Absolutely disgusting there hasn't been an apology.

I've been fuming from 10 minutes in, my anger would certainly have been emolliated by a prompt apology and a promise not to do it again.

I bet the lazy buggers aren't even in tomorrow for a round of ducks from the management team.

37 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I’m just curious - I’ve only seen the comments that Ryan Conway relayed on twitter from the post match interviews but did any of the players or more importantly Cocu himself apologise to the fans?

Anywhere from 10-15k season ticket holders, but probably thousands more who are paying match by match. After that shower of ***** id actually like to think there was an apology to the fans. If there was, great, if not, why not?

Appreciate that not everyone will feel that an apology is needed after a poor performance but when Cocu himself describes a lack of effort and passion in his comments that certainly does.

I was going to start a thread asking about the interview.

Does anyone have a link to the interviews (Rooney’s as well), relay what’s been said, etc?

Would really like to hear it for myself I. full but from what people have mentioned this for me is a key moment in Cocus tenure, he either gets a positive reaction from the players or he’s pretty much toast!

20 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

Yeah it went.

”I’m shorry we were show shvitt today. I vill try to make thingsch better nexsht veek “. Or something like that.

I feel pretty uncomfortable with this kind of thing. By all means criticise the manager because of the actions he takes or decisions he makes, but this sort of stereotypical nonsense based on nothing more than the fact he is Dutch doesn’t sit well. 

I’ll put my tin hat on ready to be called a snowflake. 

7 minutes ago, LeicsRam said:

I feel pretty uncomfortable with this kind of thing. By all means criticise the manager because of the actions he takes or decisions he makes, but this sort of stereotypical nonsense based on nothing more than the fact he is Dutch doesn’t sit well. 

I’ll put my tin hat on ready to be called a snowflake. 

Sorry Phillip. No offence meant. He could come from Timbuktu for all I care. It more the fact he’s a failure rather than his nationality.

Edited by Van Gritters

He said it was totally unacceptable ?? what exactly do people want a written apology....I'm hoping the players apologised because there effort in closing down was crap in the first half ....Rooney and Bird were walked by and defence was poor .....we are all gutted it totally effing ruins the weekend and until next week we have to wait to maybe put it right