what are your guilty pleasures? (Music and/or Television)

Mostyn6

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

My guilty pleasure TV is The Apprentice

I think I've got to own up to that one as well.

As much as I intensely dislike "Sir Alan" and his bunch of cocky little twattish alpha males & females, I have to admit enjoying the schadenfreude of watching them all fail, one by one - and in particular being ripped to shreds on the penultimate interviews show.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David said:

Black Lace.

Pink Coconut to blame for this. i believe it had been recorded by someone before and that version  was played and the now infamous dance created and performed by girls working in the club. Black Lace brought it to the masses. Another feather in Derbys cap.

even the band had doubts about recording a version of the song. "They said, 'It's awful, absolute garbage – are you crazy?'" remembers manager John Wagstaff, who had heard it playing in a bar in Derby called The Pink Coconut. His response? "You're in the studio recording it on Monday morning." Agadoo has since been voted "the worst song of all time" by a panel of music critics. But the novelty record still reached No 2 and spent 30 weeks in the top 75.

TV - Gordon Ramsay anything, his US shows are corny but it's my go to if nothing is on. Been watching AEW wrestling on ITV4 recently, brings back some good childhood memories. My missus doesnt know what to think when men covered in baby oil are being thrown around. Takeshi's Castle was amazing, the new stuff meh whatever.

Music - Robbie Williams.....

TV - Wheeler Dealers, Homes Under The Hammer, Storage Hunters, Dr Pimple Popper, Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, The Chase

Music - Dolly Parton, Will Smith, Kylie, Phil Collins

Movies - For some reason I'm a sucker for baseball movies, can't stand watching a live game, bores me to tears, but I love Major League, Moneyball, Field of Dreams, The Rookie, The Natural etc.

Archived