Let’s be positive.

5 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can see the summer transfer window being extremely problematic for all clubs not just with the curtailment to perform any business, but also with clubs reticent to sell players at anything less then they believe is market value with a lot of clubs in financial dire straits due to loss of revenues - ultimately this could end up being a very turgid affair with little movement.

If I'm proven right then all I can see incoming is maybe Clarke on another loan which will leave us with another mid table squad putting out mid table performances. 

Or everyone will be desperate to sell to get some cash in (which could include us of course). I imagine we will see some of the top talent in the championship going to the Prem for a handful of magic beans in the coming transfer window.

Most of the prem clubs won't be overly affected by the lack of fans and most of the lower league clubs only had half a season to see what level their players are currently at. I'd expect us to do most of our business (if any) from the Prem or foreign leagues.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived