2 years today since ......

Seaside Ram

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15 May 2020 at 07:31, BathRam72 said:

Ok let me ask you this? What do you think of Martin???? I grant you he went out on loan, but he certainly did not figure for at least 2 years. Why? because he didn't fit the mould.

This is not Martin's fault nor is it Anya's. 

You keep banging on about money money money, but to be honest Anya will probably move on soon and as you said who will employ him? So when you say he just grabbing money, I would have thought it would have been in his own interest to go out on loan to prove to prospective clubs that he can still play. For what ever reason this has not happened, but I doubt it is Anya sulking.

All your rhetoric is based on your own biased notions and maybe from being a follower and jumping on the back of others thoughts. 

I am sure Anya is as equally frustrated at how his career has gone at Derby and maybe he has a right to be a bit peed off with those who recruited him.

I was going to pick through this and reply but it's such a load of tosh i really CBA !  Cheers .

On 16/05/2020 at 07:37, Seaside Ram said:

I was going to pick through this and reply but it's such a load of tosh i really CBA !  Cheers .

What you meant to say was, You can't pick through it because it is true and you have no answer.

Archived