Supporters Charter Meeting Questions | March 2020

Day

The next Supporters Charter Meeting will take place later this month at Pride Park, if you have a question that you would like to put forward to the club reply below.

As always can I ask that members do not reply to others questions and to use the like reaction only to register your vote for the questions we submit. All other reactions (applause, cheers etc. will be ignored)

11am, Thursday 19th March is the deadline for your questions too be submitted. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will we start looking abroad for more “hidden gems” rather than limiting the majority of our scouting to England & Scotland? I feel as if our recruitment team are far behind the rest of the promotion contenders of the league.

How are we going to be impacted by the Coronavirus? Contracts expire, no gate revenues, the FFP charge, FFP itself when clubs have less income, sponsorships, against United there was no soap in at least one South Stand toilet, season tickets if the season isn’t complete, season tickets if next season is reduced, extended renewal deadlines etcetera, very real scenario in which hundreds of supporters could lose their lives. 

I mean I don’t even know how to ask this because the implications are so colossal that a forum voting system seems inadequate when the issue itself could dominate this thread. 

Regarding club merchandise, you see clubs like Bristol City have very appealing stuff to Fans that looks like it took a bit of thinking and design, but Derby’s looks generic and slightly boring. Is there anyway we can improve on our merchandise ? I understand the collaboration with Umbro but surely there can be more input on what we would actually wear to a game 

Could we have some beer only kiosks to speed up service? Currently one person serves one customer with time taken to walk over to the taps and then pour the pint. With a dedicated pint kiosk, one person would be there constantly pouring new pints, with a few people at the counter serving the customers. If pricing was £5 a pint or £10 for 3 pints, service would be even quicker as there'd be no messing around with change.

Archived