Derby ready for a battle

B4ev6is

Well if the football league trying to punish us well to the players to manager and to the fans and our great owner mel were ready for anything they throw at us. Lets use our anger to go and beat hull city by damn good score line. While we stand as one will shall come back stronger lets get pp rocking. And show that they shall not break us.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's take Pretty Little Miss EFL from all sides.  Let's Ram her from all directions, until she falls to her knees in exhaustion, begging for no more!  Let her not sit atop us!

I'll be taking her right up the NE Corner!  Who's with me? 

Duck The EFL... Duck The EFL... Duck The EFL, Duck The EFL, Duck The EFL... 

#gottalovesaturdays

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Let's take Pretty Little Miss EFL from all sides.  Let's Ram her from all directions, until she falls to her knees in exhaustion, begging for no more!  Let her not sit atop us!

I'll be taking her right up the NE Corner!  Who's with me? 

Duck The EFL... Duck The EFL... Duck The EFL, Duck The EFL, Duck The EFL... 

#gottalovesaturdays

im fancying a EFL Bukake wi Hilda

If what the Rams statement put out is true. That we had written agreement for the selling of Pride Park, that all accounts and transactions also had written agreement from the EFL. And now they want to charge us stating they made an error. This seems to had a knock on effect with our new investors being delayed, which is having a knock on effect of us making signings in this current window. They can't move the goalposts and win on this one, surely not. If we prove them wrong in court, we should have them pay the court costs and pay us compensation for holding us back on improving the club. The guys at the EFL are not business men or lawyers and hopefully we should win the case and then this would give no confidence from the rest of the teams run by the EFL. This could open the window for a breakaway Premier League 2.

Archived