v Crystal Palace (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

I missed a Palace chance just then as I was distracted but the commentator said "that's poor from Tom Lawrence" in the build up so I assume we gave it away. 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

I missed a Palace chance just then as I was distracted but the commentator said "that's poor from Tom Lawrence" in the build up so I assume we gave it away. 

Yeah, Lawrence tried to be clever and thread Ayew with a through ball.

Sibley with great play there to open the middle of the park up. Bogle finds Martin who tries to head it into the path of Sibley but its too close to the goalkeeper. 

Sith Happens
Just now, Andicis said:

Think I'd put Waggy on for Martin, all the balls going up front now are fighting balls, and Waghorn would have a higher work rate. 

With 70% less ball control though.

Great chance for Bogle but his header into the ground bounces wide; diving header onto a Lawrence cross after great Derby buildup. 

Also; its become obvious that Rooney trusts Sibley. He's looking for sharp passes into Sibley all the time. His primary target at all times. 

Just now, DCFC27 said:

Anyone thinking Roos looks good today only need to look at that cross and almost penalty to see why hamer stays in net. 

Same story it has always been. Good shot stopper... not great picking anything out the air.

Archived