Who could it be?

mozza

I accept that certain players can inspire others to play better but I don't think anyone is capable of transforming our squad. Some people are placing way too much importance ion Rooneys potential influence.

We had two england internationals and a Welsh international last year and scraped into 6th place in the championship. That kind of indicates that the remainder of the squad are bang average championship players. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

Corbyn?

J*r*my C*rbyn interviewed by G Lineker on MOTD

"We won er (adjusts glasses) actually, as long as you disregard the er (pushes glasses back up nose, debates whether to accept the pair offered by a sidekick) fact that our opponents got five more goals than us. (looks smug)

Pardon? er 'were we trying to win?' I'll get back to you on that! (glasses fall to ground and shatter!!

7 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

It'll be Rebecca Long Bailey. We've needed a left winger for ages, but Corbyn is finished. Her charismatic speaking is only eclipsed by Philip Cocu's. 

Not enough experience ... we could sign Dennis Skinner on a free though  - he is out of contract and will at least speak his mind. I’d love his pre and post match interviews. Can you imagine what he’d say about Forest players and management .. no quarter given 

1 hour ago, jono said:

Not enough experience ... we could sign Dennis Skinner on a free though  - he is out of contract and will at least speak his mind. I’d love his pre and post match interviews. Can you imagine what he’d say about Forest players and management .. no quarter given 

I think I have read somewhere he is a Red Dog.

20 hours ago, Blondest Goat said:

I accept that certain players can inspire others to play better but I don't think anyone is capable of transforming our squad. Some people are placing way too much importance ion Rooneys potential influence.

We had two england internationals and a Welsh international last year and scraped into 6th place in the championship. That kind of indicates that the remainder of the squad are bang average championship players. 

We had 2 welsh internationals. We still have 1, for what it’s worth. 

and we had 3 England internationals (depending on your definition). Nuuuuuge. 

4 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

silk purse with a sow's ear springs to mind

Not the point I’m making bud. Despite another loss yesterday, we saw a group of players showing real desire and effort. I thought Rooney’s presence might make that the default setting but it’s been only spasmodic to date. 

I can accept that we might not have the most talented bunch at our disposal right now but I find the lack of passion far harder to take. 

20 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Not the point I’m making bud. Despite another loss yesterday, we saw a group of players showing real desire and effort. I thought Rooney’s presence might make that the default setting but it’s been only spasmodic to date. 

I can accept that we might not have the most talented bunch at our disposal right now but I find the lack of passion far harder to take. 

can accept what your saying mate,just can't get away from the fact that the players in general are just not good enough ,we were carried last season by three premier ship players ,the rest are being found out now,just my opinion

36 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

can accept what your saying mate,just can't get away from the fact that the players in general are just not good enough ,we were carried last season by three premier ship players ,the rest are being found out now,just my opinion

I agree mate. Like I said, I was making a different point is all! 

Archived