Morgan Whittaker

Bubbles

12 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

True. He looked lively, but achieved what? Why didn’t Cocu start him rather than Waghorn, hardly fair bringing him on when the game is almost lost.

It's possible that's exactly why he brought him on. Cocu could have said to the lad something along the lines of, 'There's no pressure, the game is all but lost. Just go out there, enjoy yourself and see what happens.'

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's possible that's exactly why he brought him on. Cocu could have said to the lad something along the lines of, 'There's no pressure, the game is all but lost. Just go out there, enjoy yourself and see what happens.'

I hope he didn’t say that - even at 3-0! FFS!

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

You could make an argument for it in all fairness, there were that many players out there that didn’t show any fight. We don’t have the squad to do so of course, but you’ve gotta swap out the worst performers. Lawrence was one of those.

You could make an argument for it, just not a very good one.

5 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I thought that it was Chris van der weerden or Twan who speak to the lads coming on, whilst Cocu busies himself giving out the Paddington hard stares..... .?

19 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I thought that it was Chris van der weerden or Twan who speak to the lads coming on, whilst Cocu busies himself giving out the Paddington hard stares..... .?

.....and stroking his beard. 

I think Cocu could bend spoons with sheer will power and concentration. Unfortunately that doesn’t help us.

Archived