UEFA Youth League - U19s v Akranes

Bubbles

30 minutes ago, angieram said:

Wow! This thread is getting me really excited now. Thanks for all the information. 

A home tie at Pride Park next round should see a very healthy attendance if we draw one of the big names.

A reminder of the top 5 attendances in this competition - taking top spot seems a bit optimistic

image.png.56734a838ba6b3683492853b3f3c84eb.png

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A reminder of the top 5 attendances in this competition - taking top spot seems a bit optimistic

image.png.56734a838ba6b3683492853b3f3c84eb.png

Possible we could sneak 5th if we got a really big name. 

It will be an interesting thing to see though if it does happen. The comparison of an attendance when the first team plays a non-league side/small side vs the youth team playing a giant('s youth team).

I'd hope (and think it should) draw similar numbers but I've become more cynical of our fanbase over my time on here so I think its doubtful we hit 5 figures.

On 28/11/2019 at 13:51, SaintRam said:

Possible we could sneak 5th if we got a really big name. 

It will be an interesting thing to see though if it does happen. The comparison of an attendance when the first team plays a non-league side/small side vs the youth team playing a giant('s youth team).

I'd hope (and think it should) draw similar numbers but I've become more cynical of our fanbase over my time on here so I think its doubtful we hit 5 figures.

You and me aside @SaintRam, I can see why you'd say that!

?

Archived