Huge first win

B4ev6is

Well what can I say about tonight some of football was breath taking hudderfield did not how to handle us but I have to say huge well done to tom Lawrence scored two great goals and I hope were ever your mum is smiling pride of her son but tonight he looked like preasure taken off his shoulders.

And with 2k Derby fans were brillient start to finnsh firmly behind the lads. I know theres a long way to go but if the lads can keep consitant this season and keep improving you never know this could be it. Final peaces jigsaw putting togather.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rammywife73 said:

Couldn't disagree more I'm afraid. Thought Lawrence was by far our worst player on the pitch tonight. Both goals very lucky. Tbh he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team squad, give me Mason Bennett over him any day of the week.  

Give lad a break he played well and those two goals were not lucky I like Mason Bennett unlucky not to score himself.

5 hours ago, Rammywife73 said:

Couldn't disagree more I'm afraid. Thought Lawrence was by far our worst player on the pitch tonight. Both goals very lucky. Tbh he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team squad, give me Mason Bennett over him any day of the week.  

Hi Mason, how you doing ? 

7 hours ago, Rammywife73 said:

Good first post - which part of Nottingham are you from?

On 06/08/2019 at 00:20, B4ev6is said:

Well what can I say about tonight some of football was breath taking hudderfield did not how to handle us but I have to say huge well done to tom Lawrence scored two great goals and I hope were ever your mum is smiling pride of her son but tonight he looked like preasure taken off his shoulders.

And with 2k Derby fans were brillient start to finnsh firmly behind the lads. I know theres a long way to go but if the lads can keep consitant this season and keep improving you never know this could be it. Final peaces jigsaw putting togather.

Don’t get your hopes up. He’s crap

Be great if our Tom can take Monday's form into today's game.

So often in the past we have seen the signs of a really good player, only for him to go missing for a few games.

B4 - hope you are right and his troubles are behind him.

Maybe the new manager and set up might be more suited to Tom's overall game.

Fingers crossed it comes good for him this season.

Archived