Lampard or Cocu?

IslandExile

Lampard or Cocu?  

367 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
25 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Can't quite forgive Frank for wasting my trip to Wembley. Tactical duck up that was. 

Why did he waste your trip? 

Voted Cocu only because FL needs to go now after this saga, would have preferred him to have stuck to trying to finish the journey with us, I'm sure in years to come he'd wish he'd told them he wasn't ready yet..... 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Ramitupper said:

Because if I'd known in advance that he wasn't going to play any strikers for 65 minutes, I'd have stayed at home and watched it on TV.

Ahh..

I follow my team win or lose. Always room though for those that only go demanding victory. Coyr.

On 01/07/2019 at 00:09, r4derby said:

Listen, I’m all for continuity and haven’t yet lost my head or become upset and mad at Frank like so many have for his “lack of comment” about everything. He’s on holiday, taking a break, as he should. Chelski, now them I’m mad at. Dragging their feet and taking their time. Just get on with it.

Cocu is by far the most intriguing name we’ve been linked with though and I actually he think he would fit our new model better than Frank. Promotes youth, both do that. Experience and in game situations, Philip has the edge on Frank, who was naive at times last year. Frank has the loan player connections. I wouldn’t mind Cocu if Frank leaves

Signing Cocu is a fantastic coup by the Chairman. It equals or betters Leeds appointing Bielsa.  Well done Mel Morris !!

8 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Ahh..

I follow my team win or lose. Always room though for those that only go demanding victory. Coyr.

You're right I guess, I should be demanding more losses or draws - what was I thinking? thanks for the heads up. 

Archived