Stephen O'Donnell

Nuwtfly

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that now there’s been movement with Lampard to Chelsea we’ve been linked with two players this guy and McNair after it’s been fairly quiet in terms of transfers, with no idea who the manager will be it’s hard to believe right now

Never heard of him, never seen him play. Few decent Scots coming down here mind, could be another excellent player. Not in need of a right back at the minute unless bogle goes, in which case he could turn out to be a good replacement who knows. May be worth a gamble in that case. Tho he’s 27 and hasn’t done a huge amount yet, so may be a one season wonder. Particularly with only a year left on his contract, would be a cut price deal I would think. Unlikely to happen though this one I reckon.

If sheff United are in a bidding battle for him I’d think we couldn’t compete against their new found prem riches. Another one that’ll go elsewhere, tho we can compete with the others in our division I’m sure. Sheff U will be desperate for players to strengthen their side to compete in the prem, can’t fight that really- and god knows they need them. Least Celtic have dropped interest and moved away, little more hope of him moving down here in that case. Scotland international so obviously highly rated, tho with their national team that’s not a huge achievement.  

Interesting to see what happens with our transfer situation while the manager situation resolves.

Archived