One year of Frank

ThePrisoner

8 hours ago, sage said:

We have paid £3m for a 28 yr old left back who is the 3rd best LB at the club. If we were playing wing backs I would be less critical, but we aren't. 

How is that true?

A fully fit and confident Fozzy is the best left back at the club but that is a very rare thing. He was excellent this season but then he got ruled out for the season.

Max Lowe was good under Mac2 but he was absolutely terrible in both Leeds games, and not great against Reading either. To suggest that he's better than Malone would be strange based on what we've seen this season. He's clearly done well for Aberdeen but I'm sure Malone would too. 

I'm still not sure what level Cole is at tbh. 

Olsson is worse than Malone and was out for the season.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Seems like most of the players have really enjoyed the season. Which is great to hear. That’s because of Frank and us fans. Keep up the great support and players will love playing for our team. All loanees would come back but it depends on their parent clubs. Can’t blame them for wanting to play at a level higher. Let’s keep being this supportive club no matter what the results are. 

Excellent post, Dr1983

12 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

How is that true?

A fully fit and confident Fozzy is the best left back at the club but that is a very rare thing. He was excellent this season but then he got ruled out for the season.

Max Lowe was good under Mac2 but he was absolutely terrible in both Leeds games, and not great against Reading either. To suggest that he's better than Malone would be strange based on what we've seen this season. He's clearly done well for Aberdeen but I'm sure Malone would too. 

I'm still not sure what level Cole is at tbh. 

Olsson is worse than Malone and was out for the season.

Malone is improving under Frank.

10 hours ago, Ambitious said:

You've got be happy with what we've done this season, plus I feel like the club as a whole is moving forward and due to a bit of Mel Morris economics we can continue to boil more piss with a productive summer transfer window. 

Lampard has shown a lot of promise this season as a manager, but still has plenty to prove in the grand scheme of things. He will be a lot better with a year under his belt. I don't think I've been as optimistic for a season as I am now since the last time we lost the PO final. I hope injuries go slightly easier on us this time around.  

The season was a sandwich. Great football at start and finish with some dodgy and half decent stuff in middle.

Archived