wembley hotel

R0NREGAN

Two rooms  both double queen  beds at the Holiday Inn on wembley way adjacent to the ground for the pay off s   may 27th  reason is my club Hull city have not made it so surplus to requirements  would like to sell both rooms if possible  ,there is no better place to stay  looking for £300 for both or £160 for one .you can contact me on here ,face book  or  Email at (removed)   where i will pass  on my phone number  

good luck  Ronie  hope Wilson scores the winner

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, R0NREGAN said:

Two rooms  both double queen  beds at the Holiday Inn on wembley way adjacent to the ground for the pay off s   may 27th  reason is my club Hull city have not made it so surplus to requirements  would like to sell both rooms if possible  ,there is no better place to stay  looking for £300 for both or £160 for one .you can contact me on here ,face book  or  Email at Ronie.regan@gmail.com   where i will pass  on my phone number  

good luck  Ronie  hope Wilson scores the winner

If I check the Villa boards, I'm going to find a 'hope Grealish scores the winner' line, aren't I? Go on, 'fess up. ?

28 minutes ago, Norman said:

Got any pics?

Bath and shower?

no but it has bath or shower the booking is with  booking .com  you can view the double queen room on there the price is a lot more than i am asking and more than i paid its a top class hotel have stayed there before thats why i booked them  stayed when we beat bristol city in 2008 beleive its 4 star  if i send a pic of my booking it shows the houses of parliment

32 minutes ago, Needless said:

If I check the Villa boards, I'm going to find a 'hope Grealish scores the winner' line, aren't I? Go on, 'fess up. ?

yes you will as a neutral i obviously want them to win  if they buy, but Wilson played for us last year , whats your problem if your not interested live on

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Booked a hotel room for the play-off final as a Hull fan?

I admire your optimism, Mr Regan.

we did it twice before with some of your current players our owners let us down this time not the team

Well. 

Thursday it was £350 for both rooms, £190 for one to Derby fans

Sunday it was £290 for both rooms, £160 for one to Villa fans (exclusive never offered to Derby fans)

Tuesday it’s £300 for both rooms, £160 for one to Derby fans again

Just no consistency with pricing these days, up and down, up and down, banned and gone, cheerio Ron. No multiple accounts you see, it’s the rules. ?

Hull City in the play offs ?

DE112B61-A8F6-4898-86A8-A7A46B7800AA.jpeg

20 minutes ago, David said:

Well R0nny. I would prefer it if nobody buys your room. What on earth was you thinking booking a hotel for the play offs as a Hull fan I will never know, I mean there’s optimism and then there’s utter lunacy.

5A8E25FE-2C82-4E91-A512-EEA62D7B417B.jpeg

http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16536-wembley-hotel/

Go easy on him. He is a Hull fan and died in 2004. Don't you think he is going through enough?

@Ronie regan how do you think Trump is doing in your ex job?

Archived