Zander Clark

Stuniverse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Mach 2 saying Roos was the future. never saw it happening after a very bad loan spell. Obviously learnt from it. He is playing better than Carson was. Message to other players is clear, have a bad patch, watch out. Looks like Given has done a good job on Roos. He will need to play three blinders to get us promoted. I think that WBA may surprise Villa by simply taking the chances that they get. ?

7 hours ago, Rampage said:

I remember Mach 2 saying Roos was the future. never saw it happening after a very bad loan spell. Obviously learnt from it. He is playing better than Carson was. Message to other players is clear, have a bad patch, watch out. Looks like Given has done a good job on Roos. He will need to play three blinders to get us promoted. I think that WBA may surprise Villa by simply taking the chances that they get. ?

Roos has helped the entire team in my opinion with his distribution being much more accurate over a distance so we can attack teams much quicker and his drop kicks which he angles are generally of a lower angle so waghorn has been able shield the ball from a defender rather than the ball dropping from outer space for a centre half to head away 

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Isn’t zander short for Alexander?

Can be a name in its own right now, but historically yes. Just a re-spelling of Xander, to make it easier to pronounce on first viewing.

No idea if its its own name in this case or if he was born Alexander. He's not important enough to have such detail on his wikipedia page.

Archived