Sign in to follow this  
Stuartsays

Zander Clark

1 minute ago, David said:

If this is true it’s clear that Frank wants to add facial hair to the team for next season, this guy and Shinnie will add more depth.

And height...the boy's 6ft5!!!

3 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

And height...the boy's 6ft5!!!

6'3

Seen alot of him this year, has great reflexes, a positive XGC Ratio (1.27 conceded v 1.29 expected) and good distribution, but would still much rather keep Roos (1.11 v 1.18) as number one.

18 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

6'3

Seen alot of him this year, has great reflexes, a positive XGC Ratio (1.27 conceded v 1.29 expected) and good distribution, but would still much rather keep Roos (1.11 v 1.18) as number one.

Can't say I've met him + had a tape measure on me, just putting my faith in the trusty internet...

Screenshot_20190506_184905.jpg

eddie

A bit fishy if you ask me.

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

So basically Derby and Rangers have a shared pool of scouts?

it's just a Gerrard v Lampard narrative to sell papers.

Never heard of him and ain’t got a duck if he’s any good. Cloughs Scouts back with all these Scottish links? If Carson is off (fair enough having lost his place) then we’ll need a new goalie so makes sense to be trying to get one. Rather a keeper be older and more experienced mind, doesn’t have a huge reputation this lad. Probably struggle against rangers as well 

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Never heard of him and ain’t got a duck if he’s any good. Cloughs Scouts back with all these Scottish links? If Carson is off (fair enough having lost his place) then we’ll need a new goalie so makes sense to be trying to get one. Rather a keeper be older and more experienced mind, doesn’t have a huge reputation this lad. Probably struggle against rangers as well 

That or we've seen him, Shinnie, etc play with/against Lowe and McAllister.

Possible Jody Morris connection? I'd be interested to see what his distribution is like, think Frank is looking for keepers who are comfortable with the ball at their feet.

On 06/05/2019 at 14:29, David said:

If this is true it’s clear that Frank wants to add facial hair to the team for next season, this guy and Shinnie will add more depth.

Or is Frank setting up for a shaver advert like Klopp? 😎