Sky commentators

Poynton ram

15 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Caught some of the Brentford Leeds game - Is Don Goodman a Wednesday fan as he seems a tad disappointed we had beaten QPR? Also according to the main commenatator Wilson's 111 minute goal was the winner - what a plank.....

Anyone know why the game was on the red button today, and do the club get any money for it being on?

Don goodman drives me up the wall

next time he’s on just listen to him 

He only starts talking when one team have scored .. and when they do from then on in they are Barcelona in his eyes no matter how crap they’ve been or badly they’re playing , he’s so blinkered it hurts me 

awful co commentator ... makes me genuinely wish Trevor Francis was there instead lmao 

Ok he’s not that bad but it’s close 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

It was like going to a game with my old man who will tell you constantly for the whole match that he bets the opposition will score the winner in the last minute. I don't want absolute blind faith, but I want insight mixed with positivity. By definition it's fans watching so we don't want them to be impartial.

They saw a replay of the Waghorn "offside" at the start and didn't notice he was probably onside. They saw a replay of the Mount penalty incident and didn't make anything of him being clipped, even though they mentioned it. They were so negative for the entire match, often saying QPR were the better side and deserved to win. NO, NO, NO! It is always better when @OwenB87 commentates.

Thanks Carl, hopefully I'll be doing more of it next season.

Though I'll say again that IMO Martin Fisher is one of the best in the business & I don't hold a candle to him. 

9 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Thanks Carl, hopefully I'll be doing more of it next season.

Though I'll say again that IMO Martin Fisher is one of the best in the business & I don't hold a candle to him. 

I've been saying Martin Tyler the whole time 

giphy.gif

I've been enjoying the games commentated by him, for sure. It's quite odd though having a voice so recognisable from "neutral" TV games suddenly sounding like a Derby fan (which I think reasonable and proper for RamsTV, obviously) ? He cheered when we scored!

You do well on the youth games Owen. I find it really difficult to keep track of who's who in those games with the RamsTV camera. Especially the opposition. You're a godsend.

28 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've been saying Martin Tyler the whole time 

giphy.gif

I've been enjoying the games commentated by him, for sure. It's quite odd though having a voice so recognisable from "neutral" TV games suddenly sounding like a Derby fan (which I think reasonable and proper for RamsTV, obviously) ? He cheered when we scored!

You do well on the youth games Owen. I find it really difficult to keep track of who's who in those games with the RamsTV camera. Especially the opposition. You're a godsend.

Thanks mate, really appreciate that.

Commentating off-tube is a bloody nightmare, to be honest. Can't beat physically being at the game.

I suppose it is a little odd,  but we're delighted to have him. Like I say, one of the best in the business. And we've had a few other high-profile media types express an interest at being involved too. 

2 hours ago, OwenB87 said:

Thanks mate, really appreciate that.

Commentating off-tube is a bloody nightmare, to be honest. Can't beat physically being at the game.

I suppose it is a little odd,  but we're delighted to have him. Like I say, one of the best in the business. And we've had a few other high-profile media types express an interest at being involved too. 

This is what really shows that RamsTV is a top drawer product - and ever improving. ?

Archived