Sign in to follow this  
rynny

Joe Ledley - left by mutual consent

1 hour ago, Gritty said:

I also don't understand references to washing cars, tents on bridges and other such nonsense on here and on Twitter. 

What is behind those comments which were being made even before this transfer window? That type of comment not made about Thorne, Pearce, Butterfield prior to this window who also didn't play

Just unpleasant

Frank's interview comments about him before Christmas. He didn't have to make those comments about Thorne, Pearce or Butterfield. 

37 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Frank's interview comments about him before Christmas. He didn't have to make those comments about Thorne, Pearce or Butterfield. 

FL made comments about Anya washing cars and living in tents?

Edited by Gritty

5 hours ago, Spanish said:

some will disagree but I hope this is the case and he hasn't been shut out.  I don't think we are in a position where we can have too many grand gestures.  I think he could still do a job for us in midfield until the end of the season and ignoring him would be cutting off your nose to etc......

Fully agree. Glad to see him and Wisdom on the bench, think they are both two players who need a kick up the harris sometimes to be at their best