Sign in to follow this  
rynny

Joe Ledley - left by mutual consent

Did this go through before 11? If it didn't, I'm pretty sure it means he can't play for anyone else this season.

Edit: Just read the article, said that he did. Good luck to the lad. Good stop gap for us 

Edited by LB_DCFC

Just now, LB_DCFC said:

Did this go through before 11? If it didn't, I'm pretty sure it means he can't play for anyone else this season.

Ledley penned the agreement to bring his time at Pride Park Stadium to an end just before the 11pm Transfer Deadline on Thursday evening.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/amp/news/2019/01/ledley-leaves-derby?__twitter_impression=true

Just now, LB_DCFC said:

Yeah, i should probably read stuff before I open my big mouth!

I hadn't read the full article either (still haven't 😂

Surprised at that one really, could maybe have still been some use to us. Not exactly had the impact we’d hope he’d have after his initial short term deal, was woeful earlier in the season so can sorta understand it tbf. Big wages gone go I suppose so the logics there.

He really struggled in the change of system, nothing against him as he was a decent player last season. He actually excelled in Rowett's midfield. He fits a 2x CDM, but doesn't have the concentration or legs to do it on his own. 

I suspect he will still get a decent move, free agents are huge for championship clubs once the season kicks in and injuries arise. I imagine that we will see him in a fellow challenger's team.