'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

40 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

So because Frank played for Jose he must have known about it? Well Frank and all your players are a bunch of tossers as well then.

Theres a difference betweeen Bielsa saying he himself did this of his own back and AVB whose official job title at Chelsea was Assistant Scout. 

Maybe our players know but given how distant he is from the squad (according to the squad) no guarantee.

AVB is very open about his role under Jose. Lampard as a senior player and vice captain wasnt aware of that? 

Dont buy it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/crucial-role-of-boy-scout-who-is-mourinhos-eyes-and-ears-46820.html%3famp

It was common knowledge.

There's a lot of hypocritical outrage out there.

Not happy Bielsa has put us in this position, but the way he is being crucified by the media is totally hypocritical as people like Carragher, Jon Walters, Michael Owen, Charlie Nicholas and Gary Neville have said.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

In terms of sportsmanship, what constitutes an unfair advantage? Having ten times the budget, and being able to afford better players and facilities, higher wages etc?

Having tactical information is only an advantage if you're actually capable of making use of it. We knew exactly how Leeds were going to play and it made not the slightest difference. 

As for Bielsa, at least he was honest. There's definitely a large dose of hypocrisy going on here. 

If he snipped our fence, I'll be furious

1 hour ago, Cjay said:

Theres a difference betweeen Bielsa saying he himself did this of his own back and AVB whose official job title at Chelsea was Assistant Scout. 

Maybe our players know but given how distant he is from the squad (according to the squad) no guarantee.

AVB is very open about his role under Jose. Lampard as a senior player and vice captain wasnt aware of that? 

Dont buy it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/crucial-role-of-boy-scout-who-is-mourinhos-eyes-and-ears-46820.html%3famp

It was common knowledge.

There's a lot of hypocritical outrage out there.

Not happy Bielsa has put us in this position, but the way he is being crucified by the media is totally hypocritical as people like Carragher, Jon Walters, Michael Owen, Charlie Nicholas and Gary Neville have said.

Dont disagree that here may well be some in the media that are being hypocritical. But your attempt at 'but sir, he did it first' about Frank is clutching at straws.

Your manager is a rick mate. I can accept my team were atrocious so you should be able to accept that. 

7 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

...did he bring secateurs as well... can he be done for malicious pruning under EFL rules?

The bstrd could have trod on our bulbs.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

The bstrd could have trod on our bulbs.

Fuxake, and they're just starting to come through!

They know Derby in bloom is our secret weapon, come the latter part of the season. Get up there and worry their turnips, or something...

The worst part is i can imagine whenever Frank or Mel go on t'internet now, they'll be getting plagued with adverts for fencing, binoculars and pliers.

i will probably get it now anorl.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

The worst part is i can imagine whenever Frank or Mel go on t'internet now, they'll be getting plagued with adverts for fencing, binoculars and pliers.

i will probably get it now anorl.

I know what you mean. I remember what adverts i got when Paul Jewells video exploits where published in the NOTW.

Odd bunch on here. Even Collymore has called for the game to be replayed as a minimum, along with other sanctions. And Jenas has said points should be deducted. Not seen Keown's interview but it's headlined "Leeds have broken football's moral code". 

Bielsa has broken the rules to gain an advantage. We should go within the rules for an advantage and ask the EFL for the points. I expect there will be major sanctions from both the EFL and the FA. It's all the football world is talking about, so they cannot simply let it go and laugh it off.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Odd bunch on here. Even Collymore has called for the game to be replayed as a minimum, along with other sanctions. And Jenas has said points should be deducted. Not seen Keown's interview but it's headlined "Leeds have broken football's moral code". 

Bielsa has broken the rules to gain an advantage. We should go within the rules for an advantage and ask the EFL for the points. I expect there will be major sanctions from both the EFL and the FA. It's all the football world is talking about, so they cannot simply let it go and laugh it off.

I doubt they will do anything.

They might, at a push, issue some sort of 'don't do it again' warning.

They won't do anything about the keepers challenger on Holmes either.

Archived