Frank Lampard Officially a Legend

Day

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, King Kevin said:

Brian and Dave are the only two standouts ,close but no cigar are TBE and Arthur.

Arthur has to be a legend surely?

Dropped two divisions to manage us, consecutive promotions, and a European spot denied only by the actions of another teams fans.

We've not had loads to shout about since 1884, I think his reign is right up there.

11 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Dropped two divisions to manage us, consecutive promotions, and a European spot denied only by the actions of another teams fans.

We've not had loads to shout about since 1884, I think his reign is right up there.

Jim Smith also..

McClaren oh so close!

35 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

What ever happened to Scott cannon (was it?). 

And what ever happened to that guy asking Harry redknapp the questions? Bet he looks back at that video and cringes. 

Frank had the last laugh that’s for sure. 

Funny old game is football. 

Scott still had a good career in lower league football but then in 2012 went into the car repairs business 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4477998/Scott-Canham-wonderkid-compared-Frank-Lampard.html

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

Frank had the last laugh that’s for sure. 

Funny old game is football. 

Scott still had a good career in lower league football but then in 2012 went into the car repairs business 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4477998/Scott-Canham-wonderkid-compared-Frank-Lampard.html

I wonder if there’s a derby equivalent. By definition, I wouldn’t have heard of them, but some kid that came up with Will Hughes perhaps that some people thought might go on to have a better career. Someone like a Miles Addison. 

19 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Yep maybe I was a bit harsh.

21 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I wonder if there’s a derby equivalent. By definition, I wouldn’t have heard of them, but some kid that came up with Will Hughes perhaps that some people thought might go on to have a better career. Someone like a Miles Addison. 

Nigel Clough got it right with Hughes as he did with others at Derby as well. 

Robbie Briscoe was one maybe !

• 2 weeks later...

Frank's ability as a footballer makes him a legendary footballer.

His England performances make him a legendary international.

His drive, enthusiasm and motivational skills could make him a legendary Rams manager.

He already has 2/3.

Brian Clough got 2/3 but injury meant he played only twice for England.

A hard act to follow but many congratulations on achievements to date Frank!

Archived