Australian Ram seeing Wigan Away

Pat_fromAus

33 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Here’s my take coming from Brisbane. I tried talking to ticketing to see if they could hold a ticket a few years back, but they told me to buy a season ticket. Not really practical when you want just one game. I then looked at getting tickets from the away teams ticketing (Fulham) and they were a lot more helpful,but then ended up changing my travels and picking up tickets from Derby and timed my travels so I ended in London. I’d be organising to pick up the free ticket that’s on offer, a lot easier. Just make sure you shout a few pints to Coneheadjohn!

I think @coneheadjohn was offering to sort it using the membership...not give you a ticket  ?

If not...then I fancy Villa away...gonna be bit pricey for me..just saying.. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

I think @coneheadjohn was offering to sort it using the membership...not give you a ticket  ?

If not...then I fancy Villa away...gonna be bit pricey for me..just saying.. 

I wish I could afford to buy everyone a ticket mate?

The offer was to get the ticket which would then be exchanged for English pounds to the face value.

You can almost certainly pick ul a ticket in the away end at the ground, as 'pay on the day' is usually available at Wigan.  There's a pub in the retail complex next to the ground which is a decent meeting place for home and away supporters and there's a chance to sample the pies. Always been a friendly- enough crowd up there, although rugby league is their first love, hence the ground will be half full at best. Hoping to get there with a pal and his 8 year old but we'll be driving so unlikely to get the pub beforehand.

whatever you do, have a great day and I hope the boys put up a great show for you.

Archived