Memorabilia event at Pride Park

loweman2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

Will there be items for sale? Or is it display only?

I’m not sure, I think it’s a bit of a test the water type thing to see how much interest there is, I unfortunately am on holiday still so not sure what the are doing, I think that the league championship trophy will be there, maybe the fa cup ? Will update this post when I am told more !

I think there was a good steady stream of interested people, problem is that it can’t help but resemble a market stall when you only have a couple of hours to put stuff out and then put it all away again, and for people to take the time and effort to set it all up, could do with a longer run at it next time, still a shame that something can’t be done in the yard as has been suggested like a rock cafe type set up.

2 hours ago, loweman2 said:

I think there was a good steady stream of interested people, problem is that it can’t help but resemble a market stall when you only have a couple of hours to put stuff out and then put it all away again, and for people to take the time and effort to set it all up, could do with a longer run at it next time, still a shame that something can’t be done in the yard as has been suggested like a rock cafe type set up.

A sort of   The Yard Ram Cafe.

Like the idea

Archived