The law and the louts

Mazzaram

Saw in that learned on-line publication yesterday ('Snottingham Evening Post') that 3 fans were given banning orders of 3 years each and ordered to pay £85 costs for their part in throwing objects in the game at Forest last season. I go to every fixture that the Rams play in at that dump. Their fans get away with it every time. Myself and my son were showered with what I think was flour from the stand above. Loads of them were at it. Why? Because they can get away with it. Their stewards are a joke. A couple of years ago, in the famous cup tie which we won 3-2 after being 2-0 down, we were showered with coins. One hit my son on the back of the head. When he naturally turned round to let them know what he thought of the treetards, a steward threatened to eject him from the ground. Two of the fans charged yesterday were from Forest and one was a Derby fan. Loads of their lot were at it, but got away scot free. Hate them with a passion.

Rant over.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember coins coming down on us in one of the most boring games ever. I saw the lad in front of me flinch as something hit him on the noggin'. A bit later I saw a £2 coin sticking out the top of his collar. 

So, boring game but I got £2 back off the ticket price. Winning!  

7 hours ago, Alpha said:

I remember coins coming down on us in one of the most boring games ever. I saw the lad in front of me flinch as something hit him on the noggin'. A bit later I saw a £2 coin sticking out the top of his collar. 

So, boring game but I got £2 back off the ticket price. Winning!  

You stole his £2 !!! Poor kid been mugged twice. Shame on you. 

I was next to the 'flour' missiles as well and the coin throwing.

The stewards were getting very hostile with the enraged Derby fans until one of them got hit by a coin himself & then he went mental - that's when they finally started to drag out some of the offending Florest goons 

Sith Happens

A mate of mine when he was young was a ball boy at the city ground, yes hes a forest fan. They were playing liverpool and Grobbelar was pelted all half with coins. At half time he went over to my mate and walked round collecting all the coins and gave them to him.

Such a feckin cowardly thing to do. If the self-proclaimed top boys want to kick seven bells out of each other somewhere away from the ground then I really couldn't give a fook but lobbing coins into packed stands containing women, kids and older fans is the act of someone with no brain and a tiny penis. Any prat who indulges in such behaviour and gets caught should be on a mandatory life ban and assault charges IMO. Koonts.

8 hours ago, 86 points said:

Such a feckin cowardly thing to do. If the self-proclaimed top boys want to kick seven bells out of each other somewhere away from the ground then I really couldn't give a fook but lobbing coins into packed stands containing women, kids and older fans is the act of someone with no brain and a tiny penis. Any prat who indulges in such behaviour and gets caught should be on a mandatory life ban and assault charges IMO. Koonts.

Agree with this.

Thankfully, here in the affluent Sarf we have much less of this behaviour. Tenners don't pose as much of a physical  threat......?

Archived