World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

Just now, ramit said:

But it's not obvious.  Russia is holding the competition, that's always a strong play and they had played very well up until the Croatia game.  Will you hold to your opinion if Croatia lift the trophy?  What will you think of France then?

I'll think France bottled the final then. France should piss the final, because Croatia are nothing special. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

No. The classic 'you're behaving like a child so you must be one'.

Criticising the team = behaving like a child. Well, that's an interesting opinion. Disagree with me by all means, it makes you seem absolutely pathetic when you resort to personal comments though. That makes you seem more childish than me. 

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

High foot doesn’t seem to count in the area, otherwise they would have disallowed all bicycle kicks ever scored.

I also thought it looked a clear foul. And it would have been anywhere else on the pitch.

To be fair Lovren should have had a penalty too after Maguire fouled him. It balances itself out in the end. I don’t think it was a foul to be honest because walker’s head was very low.

3 minutes ago, ramit said:

But it's not obvious.  Russia is holding the competition, that's always a strong play and they had played very well up until the Croatia game.  Will you hold to your opinion if Croatia lift the trophy?  What will you think of France then?

If France lose consecutive finals to Portugal and Croatia with their amazing team then they’re even more bottle jobs than England and Higuain combined.

Fair play to england, did their best, humble players and manager reunited the nation

But lets be honest, they arent a brilliant team and any decent team would have knocked them out , I would argue and say Colombia would have beat them if they have James playing

You cant come close to winning a world cup with Henderson and Dier as your midfielders to be honest

The talent just isnt there, and until the Premierleague and FA have a long hard look at itself, this is the best you are going to get

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I'll think France bottled the final then. France should piss the final, because Croatia are nothing special. 

Don’t be a sore loser man. Croatia deserved to win today. Need to be gracious in victory, gracious in defeat.

Just now, McLovin said:

Don’t be a sore loser man. Croatia deserved to win today. Need to be gracious in victory, gracious in defeat.

It's not being a sore loser to hold the opinion Croatia aren't good, I held that before the game, and I'll hold it after. France should win comfortably in the final. Feel free to quote me if Croatia win. 

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Criticising the team = behaving like a child. Well, that's an interesting opinion. Disagree with me by all means, it makes you seem absolutely pathetic when you resort to personal comments though. That makes you seem more childish than me. 

Read what you've posted back tomorrow when you're either sober or in a better frame of mind.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

No. Coming across as a sore loser = bagging like a child.

Just now, Inglorius said:

Read what you've posted back tomorrow when you've either sober or in a better frame of mind.

I'm 100% positive I'll agree with every single comment I've made, because I've said nothing I could possible disagree with. Did we fail? Yes. Did our players under perform tonight? Yes. 

Just now, Andicis said:

It's not being a sore loser to hold the opinion Croatia aren't good, I held that before the game, and I'll hold it after. France should win comfortably in the final. Feel free to quote me if Croatia win. 

Why don’t you think Croatia are very good? What does good even mean in this context? Croatia got further than all of the “good” teams apart from France .

Just now, McLovin said:

Why don’t you think Croatia are very good? What does good even mean in this context? Croatia got further than all of the “good” teams apart from France .

I don't think Croatia are good, because like England they beat a bunch of shitters. I think France will win 3/4-0.

12 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Ah yes, the classic ''if you don't agree with me, you must be twelve''. Pathetic.

FACEPALM

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I'm 100% positive I'll agree with every single comment I've made, because I've said nothing I could possible disagree with. Did we fail? Yes. Did our players under perform tonight? Yes. 

Are you having a bad day? Your responses really aren't those of a balanced individual.

Top 3 performers for England this tournament for me 

1) Trippier

2) Pickford

3) Sterling

Stones, Henderson , Young and Maguire close behind.

Seems ridiculous to say because kane’s most likely going to win the golden boot but I don’t think he was that good this tournament in terms of his general play.

Actually, there weren’t any players who can come back disgraced, they can all come back very proud of themselves as there weren’t any particularly bad performers.

18 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

High foot doesn’t seem to count in the area, otherwise they would have disallowed all bicycle kicks ever scored.

I also thought it looked a clear foul. And it would have been anywhere else on the pitch.

Personally, I thought it was Walker throwing himself at the foot rather than foot up.

Just now, Inglorius said:

Are you having a bad day? Your responses really aren't those of a balanced individual.

Again, you seem to think me feeling England failed shows me to be some kind of awful, unbalanced child who is screaming and damaging things. Whereas, all I'm doing is vocalising on an internet forum that I think we should have gone through and underperformed. This kind of patronising nonsense is a complete waste of yours, and my time. 

Archived