Ongoing Stuff

McRainy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Full English, bag of liquorice allsorts, ice cream, chocolate orange cake, scotch egg, popadoms, cheese slice, three and a half pints of Old Peculiar, samosa. 

Not sure what to have now...

A Rennie?

On 26/10/2018 at 10:15, Lambchop said:

Trying to make toast in a microwave. Will be buying a toaster later. 

I've never owned a microwave. This is a fact which seriously pisses my mum off and she tries to buy me one every Christmas. What are they even for?? Thr microwave space in my kitchen is occupied by a very beautiful Delonghi Coffee Machine which I want to be buried with.

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

I've never owned a microwave. T

Me neither. It was in the holiday place, which lacked a toaster, hence the attempt to use the microwave's 'grill' function.

Apart from that, I don't know what they're for; warming up ready meals and cold cups of tea, presumably. 

I've never owned a television as an adult either - or a coffee machine. The microwave shaped space in my kitchen is just... a space. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I went to blow my nose on a piece of toilet roll this morning. There was a very long thin trailing piece of toilet paper hanging loose from the bottom. I managed to somehow inhale this loose long piece straight down my throat as I brought the paper up to my nose. 

I'm now left with dregs of toilet paper lining my throat which no amount of coffee will dislodge, it's somehow embedded in my trachea.

This is the kind of crap that happens on footballess Saturdays. 

43 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

So I went to blow my nose on a piece of toilet roll this morning. There was a very long thin trailing piece of toilet paper hanging loose from the bottom. I managed to somehow inhale this loose long piece straight down my throat as I brought the paper up to my nose. 

I'm now left with dregs of toilet paper lining my throat which no amount of coffee will dislodge, it's somehow embedded in my trachea.

Have you tried gargling?

53 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Come off it . Your secret is out. You are a phantom toilet roll sniffer. 

I've heard about people like you.

23 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Come off it . Your secret is out. You are a phantom toilet roll sniffer. 

I've heard about people like you.

90's supermodels would eat toilet paper to suppress their appetites. I'm like a 90's supermodel but more hardcore.

Archived