Parking tonight

w8sey

Afternoon all

just wondering what’s the best place to park these days with the fireplace being shut due to construction work? 

For barnsley we parked in the halfords shopping area(I think it was a halfords). as it’s 3 hours max free parking. 

Dont fancy leaving it that late to arrive, going to use over 2 of the hours in pride park alone.....unless I have a sneaky KFC then nip in the car park at a good time to go to the ground. 

Thoughts? 

And come on you rams! 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These days we usually end up parking at the vets across the road from the ground across from Dichtomatik (who claim to have any seal, any time, but have yet to have one in stock of anything i have rang for).

i digress.

Carry on past Toys R Us past Sainsburys , straight on at mini roundabout onto business park. 1st left is Premier Inn they let you park if you put a contribution in their charity box. Its very secure and no queueing to get away after the game. Other parking is also available in the vicinity. 

Cheers for the replies, ended up in toys r us....wasn’t any normal spaces left but there was a few at the back over a bug curb... got up there with a few other 4x4’s ?

wonder how long toys r us will be free. 

......what a win and what a night! COYR!

Archived