Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

24 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

People on this forum who fall into the attention seeker's trap and not only reply to him, ******' quote him so I still get to see his tripe even though I've had him on ignore for years. 

Didn't have you down as the type who has a poster on ignore.

53 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

People on this forum who fall into the attention seeker's trap and not only reply to him, ******' quote him so I still get to see his tripe even though I've had him on ignore for years. 

......and those who make a big deal of either leaving the forum or returning, as if their coming back or flouncing off really matters to virtually every other poster! It doesn't!

I know its been said before but people leaving the match early.

Now i know there are 'some' that do it for health/mobility reasons, fair enough...but people were starting to go out at about 80 minutes yesterday, there is 15 minutes left at that in most games.

3 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I'll not hold it against you Bridgford. :lol:

I think we should hold it against the person who coined the phrase brexit.

I realise you guys might be the wrong audience for this gripe as you all like a pun...

It really annoys me when programmes like Homes Under the Hammer (I don't watch this crap but am aware of it) home in on a small detail about an individual and then every sentence from then till the end of the show is a play on words about that detail.  For example if someone once ate a piece of fruit they will talk about a property being the apple of their eye or a potential banana skin etc.

When you buy food items from the same range, intended to be cooked as part of the same meal, but one says cook on gas mark 6 and the other gas mark 8

15 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I realise you guys might be the wrong audience for this gripe as you all like a pun...

It really annoys me when programmes like Homes Under the Hammer (I don't watch this crap but am aware of it) home in on a small detail about an individual and then every sentence from then till the end of the show is a play on words about that detail.  For example if someone once ate a piece of fruit they will talk about a property being the apple of their eye or a potential banana skin etc.

Your wrote too many words there, the ones i have highlighted would have been sufficent :)