New singing section confirmed

RiddingsRam

No problem with anyone trying to get the atmosphere better, but isn't this just going to split the singers up even more?

There already seems to be two different sets at the back of the SS, one near the TV gantry and one by the away fans. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WestLondonRam said:

Haven't shot anyone down.. 

I think it's a brilliant Idea as I said in my comment. I just think the club should help to position it where it gets the most effect. 

Wasn't aimed at you WLR, more our fans on social media. Haven't seen many disapprove on here. 

i like the idea of more singers But..........move closer to block D or move to east upper next to away fans ,which could work as we wpould have singers working on both sides 

If you go in H block you voices will get lost. ask club if you can move east upper ?banter and singeing from both sides

Just a Idea

41 minutes ago, stoneyram said:

i like the idea of more singers But..........move closer to block D or move to east upper next to away fans ,which could work as we wpould have singers working on both sides 

If you go in H block you voices will get lost. ask club if you can move east upper ?banter and singeing from both sides

Just a Idea

Okay. To put this whole argument of they should have moved near the away fans. As already mentioned time and time again it wasnt possible. Yes in an ideal world but the club didnt want to move X amount of fans who had renewed here for next season. Its so tight in there that space is a problem.

The whole idea is that the noise will spread intially from the South Stand. Doesnt matter where it comes from it just needs to spread. So as long as the lads in this area are going for it collectively then the noise should spread. After all I am presuming that fans in the South Stand are there for the atmosphere and not cheaper tickets.

East Upper would have also been a no go due space and would totally defeat the object of having a singing stand behind the goal. And in fairness the East Upper lot seem to be doing pretty well already.

On 01/05/2018 at 13:30, IlsonDerby said:

The acoustics of our ground mean that actually the corners are the loudest parts of the stadium so probably the best play you could hope to have for starting the chants with the rest of the south stand joining in when things are not dour!

Great idea and I hope it works.

In terms of acoustics, I seem to remember that when the visiting supports were located in the south stand and there were very few of them, the noise coming from that area was reasonable.

Archived