Rowett - In or Out?

LE_Ram

Rowett - In or Out?  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I agree but that was not what was inferred on the post I replied to. 

You were saying that there was no call for more direct football from the fans. 

That is nothing to do with McClaren 1 getting sacked it was the Newcastle thing wasn’t it . ie not distancing himself from the job .

Mel got fed up and that’s his prerogative as he’s the owner .

Do you want Mel Morris out mate  

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, curtains said:

You were saying that there was no call for more direct football from the fans. 

That is nothing to do with McClaren 1 getting sacked it was the Newcastle thing wasn’t it . ie not distancing himself from the job .

Mel got fed up and that’s his prerogative as he’s the owner .

Do you want Mel Morris out mate  

You've lost me now :o 

I was answering Edinburgh Ram who said that people wanted Mac out as free flowing football did not work. That was not correct IMO.

All I want is Morris to do his job.. If he can't do that, then yes I want him out.:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

I was answering Edinburgh Ram who said that people wanted Mac out as free flowing football did not work. That was not correct IMO.

All I want is Morris to do his job.. If he can't do that, then yes I want him out.:ph34r:

You want him out?

or out out?

Gary should not be sacked based on a few bad games. We are still in the play offs. Do fans really think we will win every game or go undefeated. We must keep some faith he the team will recover and gain form once more. In relation to Mel going then be careful of what you wish for. We could have owners that plunge us in to debt i.e. the Glazers (Man U), or owners that ruin the club and have no official home i.e. Sisu at Coventry, or owners that change our home colours from blue to red to suit them i.e. Cardiff, or an owner who gets arrested for tax fraud and sends the club into disarray i.e. Carlton Yeung at Birmingham, or an owner that does not invest i.e. Ellis Short at Sunderland. These are a few examples, Mel is a local man with money who has invested. What he needs to do is employ a chairman to run the club and has experience at running clubs, take a step back and be an owner.

Just now, Angry Ram said:

Ok fair enough but the Mac 1 I knew did a great job taking over from Clough and unfortunately we lost at Wembley due to being very  unlucky although didn’t Mac 1 leave out Bryson I may be wrong on that though. 

The following season with Mac 1 was more indifferent and was it then that the Newcastle rumours started. 

For whatever reason anyhow Mel dispensed with Mac1 and Clement came in and was successful at first but all seem to go wrong and he lost Hughes and Bryson in the first game for the season in Hughes case and most of the season with Bryson .

Top of the table at Xmas but went on a bad run and he got sacked. 

Was it then Wassall as manager and losing to a Hull  in the playoffs.

Next Pearson and Powell and a bad start and sacking .

Mac 2 came in did well then after a loss of form was sacked 

Rowett comes in and has tried his best with some fans asking for the whole team to be sold and replaced. 

Now we are 5th with 7 games to go and looking good for playoffs I reckon .

Mel won’t   sack Rowett if we fail and  give him next season .

End of the day either Mel Morris sells the club or backs or sacks Rowett .

New owners might sack Rowett or back him 

POINT is us fans can back DCFC or not 

Thats Football  lol 

4 hours ago, curtains said:

Ok fair enough but the Mac 1 I knew did a great job taking over from Clough and unfortunately we lost at Wembley due to being very  unlucky although didn’t Mac 1 leave out Bryson I may be wrong on that though. 

The following season with Mac 1 was more indifferent and was it then that the Newcastle rumours started. 

For whatever reason anyhow Mel dispensed with Mac1 and Clement came in and was successful at first but all seem to go wrong and he lost Hughes and Bryson in the first game for the season in Hughes case and most of the season with Bryson .

Top of the table at Xmas but went on a bad run and he got sacked. 

Was it then Wassall as manager and losing to a Hull  in the playoffs.

Next Pearson and Powell and a bad start and sacking .

Mac 2 came in did well then after a loss of form was sacked 

Rowett comes in and has tried his best with some fans asking for the whole team to be sold and replaced. 

Now we are 5th with 7 games to go and looking good for playoffs I reckon .

Mel won’t   sack Rowett if we fail and  give him next season .

End of the day either Mel Morris sells the club or backs or sacks Rowett .

New owners might sack Rowett or back him 

POINT is us fans can back DCFC or not 

Thats Football  lol 

I'm sure we all back dcfc,i have done,without reservation since the seventies.

Doesn't mean im backing the manager as such tho,unless we see a dramatic change in our play(not success,that will come with better football).

But,if the football improves,I'll be behind rowett as well as the squad....

Fairs,fair.

Archived