Notts Forest (A) Tickets

Day

5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Don’t worry pal I will be watching it, pool side on the 20 foot screen, sun beating down on the back of my neck, sipping a margarita.....and it will be for free.... oh how I miss those miserable March days, wearing 25 layers, catching a packed dirty train to Nottingham and then having plastic cups of urine thrown at you as we inevitability lose 1-0.

I even have a red dog friend of mine coming over from England to watch it with me...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Don’t worry pal I will be watching it, pool side on the 20 foot screen, sun beating down on the back of my neck, sipping a margarita.....and it will be for free.... oh how I miss those miserable March days, wearing 25 layers, catching a packed dirty train to Nottingham and then having plastic cups of urine thrown at you as we inevitability lose 1-0.

All that aside, if we win, you’d kill to be there. ?

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

honestly, probably....but I would much prefer that we never ever played them again.

True, I hate it when we lose, but when we win at there....oh boy..it’s the only reason I get a ticket, in case I miss another win at the shitty ground. There no feeling like it.

I missed the 2-3commons win and I’ve regretted it ever since.  Mind you, the 10 man win kinda eclipsed it a little.

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

True, I hate it when we lose, but when we win at there....oh boy..it’s the only reason I get a ticket, in case I miss another win at the shitty ground. There no feeling like it.

I missed the 2-3commons win and I’ve regretted it ever since.  Mind you, the 10 man win kinda eclipsed it a little.

yep....I have only ever enjoyed 45 minutes ever of a Derby Forest game and that was the second half of the 5-0 game......every other game has been horrible whatever the score....

On 17/02/2018 at 18:47, B4ev6is said:

I normal I cant but only way he can do it. He will put me on the bus before and after the game.

Like he did for shiffield united game. Like I said he to get work for 6pm. But I will ring a taxi to take me home from pp.

He sounds a good un your dad?

Archived