Anything DCFC do is good right

Curtains

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

i wish i had @curtains passion.. Before you lot start belittling, he is Derby and cares. That's is okay with me. :thumbsup:

Don't let the buggers get you down mate.

Mate I do care but it comes across as I don't sometimes.

Clearly I get upset at some performances like Sheffield United and I unequivocally wanted Gary Rowett as Derby manager but I'm not going to be everything is rosy in the garden whatever. On reflection on the transfer business Gary has done this window I have mixed feelings but I don't want to upset Derby fans by keeping on and on about it.

Up the Rams and I hope we can beat Hull next Friday and go on from there.  

After losses we all know it's disappointing but I only want the best for DCFC persay 

54 minutes ago, curtains said:

Mate I do care but it comes across as I don't sometimes.

Clearly I get upset at some performances like Sheffield United and I unequivocally wanted Gary Rowett as Derby manager but I'm not going to be everything is rosy in the garden whatever. On reflection on the transfer business Gary has done this window I have mixed feelings but I don't want to upset Derby fans by keeping on and on about it.

Up the Rams and I hope we can beat Hull next Friday and go on from there.  

After losses we all know it's disappointing but I only want the best for DCFC persay 

Spot on fella.. Like I said before, if it's good, then we will say so. If it's crap, say so as well. 

6 hours ago, curtains said:

I don't get the fact that after a defeat it's all doom and gloom and we need this and that and then we get in on loan a forward who was at Burton under Pesh and a Brum midfielder who Harry Redknapp has replaced with better. 

We have let our entire midfield of pf Hughes, Bryson, Butters and Hendrick go without quality replacements 

Hendrick I think has been a bigger miss than I expected. And really, of the 4 players you've listed he was the only player we've sold who was in good form.

The rest look to have gone down in the fans' esteem. So are we really going to miss them as much?

Finally,  I would say we have brought in players with different qualities. Our replacements don't have "no" quality. Whether they are good enough to achieve promotion of course remains to be seen! 

It's an interesting window for sure:thumbsup:

23 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Hendrick I think has been a bigger miss than I expected. And really, of the 4 players you've listed he was the only player we've sold who was in good form.

The rest look to have gone down in the fans' esteem. So are we really going to miss them as much?

Finally,  I would say we have brought in players with different qualities. Our replacements don't have "no" quality. Whether they are good enough to achieve promotion of course remains to be seen! 

It's an interesting window for sure:thumbsup:

I've been told that they are both different versions of the Great Jake Buxton, which will become evident as soon

as they pull on the shirt!

Archived