Gary still assessing this squad

Curtains

I know there is still plenty of time for Gary to sign what we need, unfortunately we may have missed out on a few players who some feel could have made a difference to us (Ollie Watkins, Jota ?) that's if we were even in for them to begin with. Am I the only one dreading the "we will go with what we've got" speech. :(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

To be fair that's why I used the emoji I used. Tongue in cheek. 

Well pardon me for being so literal. 

You'd think there was a way of demonstrating that you were being tongue in cheek..if only there was a way eh..

On 06/08/2017 at 16:10, ramant62 said:

I know there is still plenty of time for Gary to sign what we need, unfortunately we may have missed out on a few players who some feel could have made a difference to us (Ollie Watkins, Jota ?) that's if we were even in for them to begin with. Am I the only one dreading the "we will go with what we've got" speech. :(

I think we should leave it to Rowett to decide on what he feels,after all he is the manager! As for Jota,he's hankering for a move to West Ham.Signing new players isn't as straightforward an exercise as some folk seem to think.

9 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

Hopefully!?

"Any Championship club I am sure would like Chris Martin, David Nugent, Matej Vydra, Johnny Russell and Andreas Weimann. We have got some really good options but we just want to freshen it up in a different way."

I think that's a pretty firm nail in the coffin of Anya and Blackman's time at Derby...

Also for all the Russell haters - Ya boo sucks to yer, our man Gary thinks he's great... :p

Archived