Bottled beer question...

Parsnip

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
10 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Why do they sell bottled beer in boxes of 12 as if it's enough for one person?

I ended up running out and having to move on to red wine last night. Now how do you think I feel?

It would be more than enough for me, considering the bottles are probably 330 ml? So 12 bottles is still in excess of 7 pints.

12 bottles will probably last me the weekend.

17 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I ended up running out and having to move on to red wine last night. Now how do you think I feel?

That's supposed to be a pack that fits one hand only, and it can lead to serious balance problems so should be avoided at all costs. Luckily, at the end of your other arm, there is a temporary solution to your balance problems - a receptacle for a second box. Fill this at the same time and you will find that your carrying capacity has been doubled - and without any nasty, dangerous leaning over to one side when walking home from the offie either.

Just now, eddie said:

That's supposed to be a pack that fits one hand only, and it can lead to serious balance problems so should be avoided at all costs. Luckily, at the end of your other arm, there is a temporary solution to your balance problems - a recepticle for a second box. Fill this at the same time and you will find that your carrying capacity has been doubled - and without any nasty, dangerous leaning over to one side when walking home from the offie either.

Furthermore, if you can acquire a flatbed trolley and use aforementioned receptacles to manoeuvre said trolley, you suddenly find your ability to carry exponentially increased. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Furthermore, if you can acquire a flatbed trolley and use aforementioned receptacles to manoeuvre said trolley, you suddenly find your ability to carry exponentially increased. 

Good point, well made.

Alternatively, use receptacles as a primitive data-entry device, order your beer from Kurt at belgiuminabox.com and Mo from DPD will then transport the beer directly to your front door

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Good point, well made.

Alternatively, use receptacles as a primitive data-entry device, order your beer from Kurt at belgiuminabox.com and Mo from DPD will then transport the beer directly to your front door

For me, beer delivered at home can only mean Davenport's. 

(For chaps of a certain era):lol:

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

For me, beer delivered at home can only mean Davenport's. 

(For chaps of a certain era):lol:

On 29/07/2017 at 09:39, Parsnip said:

You ran out and went on the red wine, so you had an excuse Parsnip.

I had beer left Friday night but still went on the red. Felt bloody awful Saturday. Did nothing all day and didn't eat anything until 2.30pm. I had no excuse, I'm just bloody daft!

Funny though 'cause it seemed the most sensible thing to do around 10pm Friday night! :thumbsup:

Archived