Live games announced

admira

1 hour ago, David said:

Don't worry I'll watch it on the telly and tell you what happens ?

Thanks for the offer David, i've got a warm and fluffy feeling knowing you care so much.

If i get out on time i'll sprint up the road to the Three Tuns and catch the last 30 minutes.

Thanks again.....

Stan-Laurel-2.jpg.1615b9f6e0959f76213b480f505bf83b.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, froggg said:

Well I too will be in Spain, plenty of bars will be showing it?

I imagine in the places where lots of Brits go (Benidorm, Tenerife, Canary Islands) they'll be showing it. Unfortunately where I live there is little (i.e. No) chance of getting to see it. Where will you be staying?

32 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I imagine in the places where lots of Brits go (Benidorm, Tenerife, Canary Islands) they'll be showing it. Unfortunately where I live there is little (i.e. No) chance of getting to see it. Where will you be staying?

Where do you live?

26 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Where do you live?

Alzira, about 30 miles south of Valencia. It's Raul Albentosa's home town. It's very nice but not a place that you would visit as a tourist, except in Fallas (the regional fiesta) or at Easter, when there are a lot of processions.

8 hours ago, richinspain said:

Alzira, about 30 miles south of Valencia. It's Raul Albentosa's home town. It's very nice but not a place that you would visit as a tourist, except in Fallas (the regional fiesta) or at Easter, when there are a lot of processions.

Am visiting Valencia in October, just waiting for the fixtures to come out so I can book the flights. In September I will be in Andalusia.

3 minutes ago, froggg said:

Am visiting Valencia in October, just waiting for the fixtures to come out so I can book the flights. In September I will be in Andalusia.

Valencia is a very nice city. There are plenty of things well worth a visit. La Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias ( the Art and Science City) and the Oceanografic ( a giant aquarium) are really interesting and next to each other. There is an open top bus tour that lets you see most of the city. It's not London, but as I said, a very nice place to visit.

4 hours ago, richinspain said:

Valencia is a very nice city. There are plenty of things well worth a visit. La Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias ( the Art and Science City) and the Oceanografic ( a giant aquarium) are really interesting and next to each other. There is an open top bus tour that lets you see most of the city. It's not London, but as I said, a very nice place to visit.

I have a good friend living there and have been planning a visit for a while, it's his city and he will take me on cultural and not so cultural trips. ?

4 hours ago, froggg said:

When you next visiting the UK Froggg?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, admira said:

Live games for rest of September will be announced Wednesday July 19 at 11am

I think we won't be on it again in September anyway. About time someone else like Barnsley, Preston and Bristol City to be on sky. 

11 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I think we won't be on it again in September anyway. About time someone else like Barnsley, Preston and Bristol City to be on sky. 

I hope you're right. Makes a right mess of my weekends

Sith Happens

I know its early days but what a surprise which two teams top the number of televised games for the first two months.

• 1 month later...

Archived