Fixtures list

DEL

On 21/06/2017 at 10:56, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

TV games selection dates for the season see link below (this is actually on Preston site and it's all there though) 

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2017/june/tv-selection-dates-for-201718/ 

@admira check this out. 

Following last week's announcement of the opening round of televised EFL fixtures, Sky Sports’ selections have now been made for matches up until Saturday 9th September 2017.

The clubs involved in live coverage have already been notified and, in line with the EFL’s commitments, the announcement will be made on at 11am on Monday 3rd July.

Derby County’s opening day trip to Sunderland, on Friday 4th August, has already been picked for live coverage to kick off the 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship season.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can never really tell.

I remember when Derby got relegated back in 2001/02 and our opening game was against a newly-promoted Reading who we battered 3-0. It could and probably should have been six or seven.

Funnily enough we went on to finish about 18th that season while Reading made the playoffs.

While we might think it's a good time to play Sunderland, I wouldn't put it past them doing us 3-0 and them then finishing  lower half.

Some relegated teams actually start really well before slipping down the table.

Blackburn under Kean was another one.

No date changes for Forest then, just earlier kick off times which is expected, not sure why they don't just stick it down as 1pm at the start.

Both will be on Sky no doubt. Cheers Rupert.

2 minutes ago, David said:

No date changes for Forest then, just earlier kick off times which is expected, not sure why they don't just stick it down as 1pm at the start.

Both will be on Sky no doubt. Cheers Rupert.

Home game for sky and away maybe not. You're right they should have done that before announced fixtures list tbh. 

Sith Happens
On 29/06/2017 at 20:08, Bris Vegas said:

You can never really tell.

I remember when Derby got relegated back in 2001/02 and our opening game was against a newly-promoted Reading who we battered 3-0. It could and probably should have been six or seven.

Funnily enough we went on to finish about 18th that season while Reading made the playoffs.

While we might think it's a good time to play Sunderland, I wouldn't put it past them doing us 3-0 and them then finishing  lower half.

Some relegated teams actually start really well before slipping down the table.

Blackburn under Kean was another one.

I remember it will, the chant 'you've only come to see the champions'....oh dear!

Archived