Saturday night TV.

Rev

Blind date with Paul O'Grady, then a choice between brats singing on ITV, and a mishmash choir singing competition on the Beeb. 

Maybe her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, but only the BBC can bring the cash to her bank.

It would be better if they just showed a testcard from now on Saturdays if this is the best they can do.

I half suspect it's a social experiment, to see if homosexuality in the general populace can be influenced by what we watch.

Thank God for the BBC red button, which had a retrospective covering the career of Erasure, at least that disproved my previous theory.

Maybe it's a device to get us all out and spending in the local pubs etc. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking of Saturday night TV, I see Ant (from Dec) has put himself into rehab, depression led to alcoholism and substance abuse. Not been great for a while apparently after a botched knee surgery. 

PistoldPete2
18 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Blind date with Paul O'Grady, then a choice between brats singing on ITV, and a mishmash choir singing competition on the Beeb. 

Maybe her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, but only the BBC can bring the cash to her bank.

It would be better if they just showed a testcard from now on Saturdays if this is the best they can do.

I half suspect it's a social experiment, to see if homosexuality in the general populace can be influenced by what we watch.

Thank God for the BBC red button, which had a retrospective covering the career of Erasure, at least that disproved my previous theory.

Maybe it's a device to get us all out and spending in the local pubs etc. 

The bbc only makes programmes for women and gay guys . Dance shows baking competitions , etc . Nothing to see on the bbc for most blokes .

On 18/06/2017 at 18:18, PistoldPete2 said:

The bbc only makes programmes for women and gay guys . Dance shows baking competitions , etc . Nothing to see on the bbc for most blokes .

I saw a great program on the BBC about stereotyping. It was fabulous darling. Cake?

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

I saw a great program on the BBC about stereotyping. It was fabulous darling. Cake?

Ah yes the bbc is very good at stereotyping. 

Archived