ST holder, but can't make the game?

Rev

Is it possible to get a ticket printed out in advance for a game you know you'll miss, in order to give it someone else?

I ask because I can't make Tuesdays game, so would like to give my seat to someone else, but don't want to give them my ST card for logistical reasons.

Is it possible I could get one printed before Saturdays game, to give to someone during Saturdays match?

They sit next to me, and when one of their number can't make it their dad uses the ticket, I'd like him to use the seat seeing as I won't be there.

Any advice welcome.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MrRam can't go on Saturday so he took his season ticket in and changed it for a ticket in another part of the ground for someone, (Im hoping it's not illegal to do such a thing) so I don't see why you can't have a ticket for your seat...if that makes sense. 

49 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Is it possible to get a ticket printed out in advance for a game you know you'll miss, in order to give it someone else?

I ask because I can't make Tuesdays game, so would like to give my seat to someone else, but don't want to give them my ST card for logistical reasons.

Is it possible I could get one printed before Saturdays game, to give to someone during Saturdays match?

They sit next to me, and when one of their number can't make it their dad uses the ticket, I'd like him to use the seat seeing as I won't be there.

Any advice welcome.

Well I've upgraded a ST and had a ticket printed off. I'd give them a ring in the morning. I can't see why not.

Archived