Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers! I'm Partizan Belgrade season ticket holder. I watch Derby since 05/06 season. You have wonderful history, stadium, fans and colours.

I was registered on one DCFC forum before two years, but I can't remember it's name.

Looking forward to some good reading and posting here. :)

Hey all,

I'm a long time reader but first time poster.

I'm originally from Swadlincote, born and bred Rams fan.

At the moment I'm a student at the University of Bristol, so unfortunately don't get to many games.

Looking forward to us battering Donny tomorrow :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

We are the chosen Golf Store of Chris Riggott, Paul Green, Conor Doyle and Ross Atkins, and are the largest, best value and only independent Golf store in the City of Derby.

We have the Foresight GC2 Machine, which has been either used/accredited by the likes of Titleist, Srixon, TaylorMade and Callaway, and is the preferred monitor for Ian Poulter and Phil Mickleson in their very own homes.

From now on, in the Business section, we'll be updating you, (our fellow Derby supporters) on all goings on over here, with promotional offers, discounts etc...All members of staff are big Derby County fans, two of which have been season ticket holders, so come down and support Derby County's favoured Golf Store. We are situated on:

Cathedral Road, Derby, DE1 3PA

(Adjacent to Radio Derby and behind Queens Swimming Baths.)

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Golfit Derby

You let your missus tell you what to do? 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

You mean, you need telling that giving the Red dogs money is not right?

Shame on you!

(it's a good job golfit will never log on again, or he'll have a shock won't he! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> )

Archived