Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

Im Hrvoje (18) Im from Croatia from Zagreb and i like Derby Country but I dont know very much gabout fans ( what is the name of DC fans... ) so if you can tell me more about history of club , fans and ambition of DC. In Croatia l support Hajduk Split , Hajduk have the oldest fotball firm in Europe snice 1950.

Sory for bed english

Hi all

Im Hrvoje (18) Im from Croatia from Zagreb and i like Derby Country but I dont know very much gabout fans ( what is the name of DC fans... ) so if you can tell me more about history of club , fans and ambition of DC. In Croatia l support Hajduk Split , Hajduk have the oldest fotball firm in Europe snice 1950.

Sory for bed english

Welcome.

One of our greatest ever players, Igor Stimac, was Croatian.

This should be a good intoduction. It's a Wikipedia article about Derby County, and I used Google translate to put it into Croation.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=en&tl=hr&u=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FDerby_County_F.C

Hope it helps. :)

Welcome.

One of our greatest ever players, Igor Stimac, was Croatian.

This should be a good intoduction. It's a Wikipedia article about Derby County, and I used Google translate to put it into Croation.

Hope it helps. :)

I know he is before Derby played for Hajduk , I think that is Aljosa Asanovic played for Derby. Do you know were I can buy shirt of DC , something online shop

Hi all

Sory for bed english

A few of us will be cheering Hadjuk Split when you play Stoke in the Europa Cup!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived