• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, inter politics said:

So if you're the treetards, would you rather:

• Keep Fawaz and not sell Lansbury to us OR
  • New owners but sell him to us

And for us, would you rather:

• They sell Lansbury to Villa but keep Fawaz for the timebeing OR
  • Get Lansbury but they have new and possibly sensible owners!

Honestly... If we didn't get Lansbury but that means the takeover falls through, I would prefer that. 

These new owners look like they've got their heads screwed on and would make them serious players in this league next season which means there will be one more team to compete with at the top end of the table.

I'd rather them keep that clown Fawaz and take them down to League 1.

Just now, RamsPolls said:

Honestly... If we didn't get Lansbury but that means the takeover falls through, I would prefer that. 

These new owners look like they've got their heads screwed on and would make them serious players in this league next season which means there will be one more team to compete with at the top end of the table.

Takes more than one transfer window to change a team around, especially if they're still in an embargo...

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Can't fault your thinking.

Just now, Waffle said:

Takes more than one transfer window to change a team around, especially if they're still in an embargo...

They would just walk out of an embargo as soon as the paper work is submitted...

But I agree, give them 1 or 2 seasons, they could turn into serious rivals. I wouldn't like to see that happen.

12 minutes ago, KBB said:

Worrying ain't it? I've heard there is even on the internet now.

Terrifying .

Terrifying intrusion into personal data.

Terrifying potential for malicious attacks, fraud, identy theft...and many more.

Its a nasty world out there on that internet.

Terrifying forest fans on twitter....

I think it all depends if you think Lansbury is enough of a difference maker this season and seasons beyond because what happens to our club is ultimately more important than what becomes of that tinpot club stewing over past and now irrelevant glories of yesteryear.

I understand wanting to rub their noses in the dirt but is Lansbury worth it? Obviously it's very difficult to be 100% confident in any prospective deal but is the gap between him and Bryson/Butterfield really that much?

Archived