Free sky sports

Sith Happens

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kodi is perhaps the best-known and most popular media streaming app at the moment. It used to be called XBMC, but is now Kodi.

It’s easiest to think of such software as a media player like Windows Media Player or VLC. Clearly, there is nothing illegal about downloading, installing and using software that plays video, music and other media. In short, then, Kodi is legal.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/feature/photo-video/is-streaming-pirate-movies-legal-3640854/

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Kodi is perhaps the best-known and most popular media streaming app at the moment. It used to be called XBMC, but is now Kodi.

It’s easiest to think of such software as a media player like Windows Media Player or VLC. Clearly, there is nothing illegal about downloading, installing and using software that plays video, music and other media. In short, then, Kodi is legal.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/feature/photo-video/is-streaming-pirate-movies-legal-3640854/

how do you get sports on kodi? is yours pc version or amazon fire stick?

41 minutes ago, Alpha said:

My sports is a bit hit and miss. What's your secret? 

I've just had it updated and its the best its been. Not every live match is watchable but most are and its well worth it for all the free films, box sets etc, 

The bloke who sets it up does free upgrades, its a bit of a hobby for him, he enjoys all the techie stuff. There's very little money changing hands, its old fashioned barter, people supply him with wood for his burner or a pack of beer, he does a firestick for them, that kind of thing.

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I've just had it updated and its the best its been. Not every live match is watchable but most are and its well worth it for all the free films, box sets etc, 

The bloke who sets it up does free upgrades, its a bit of a hobby for him, he enjoys all the techie stuff. There's very little money changing hands, its old fashioned barter, people supply him with wood for his burner or a pack of beer, he does a firestick for them, that kind of thing.

I've got the fire stick with Kodi and the films and TV shows are spot on. It's just the sports. Find a reliable source and then after a couple of weeks it stops working. Find another, same again. 

Never had it upgraded though. Only updates itself. Fell out with the person who did it for me. 

Any idea what version of Kodi yours is? I've seen different versions. My mates looks nothing like mine 

We barely use normal TV these days. We watch films and constantly have series on for my younguns through Exodus. My Kodi is setup on a Raspberry Pi, took an hour or so to setup but after that it's all good. The best bit is no adverts ever, I always downloaded stuff over torrents before but this is so easy and my Mrs can use it, she loves it. Even bought a small bluetooth keyboard so searching for stuff is easy.

As a rule of thumb, if you are getting something free which you would usually be paying for, its probably illegal. 

The fact that a large amount of people do it with seeming impunity means it becomes a matter for your morality.

I personally think stealing from Rupert Murdoch is not really the same as robbing old ladies of their shopping or insider share trading. 

Archived