Underpants

King Kevin

This was a topic for discussion on another website I frequent made me laugh ,he has a point though.

What is it with "modern" mens pants that don't has a piss hole?

FFS its one of the major advantages in life, i dont want to be standing around in the gents with my trousers round my ****ing ankles.

I just dont get it, i was forced to go out and replenish my pant supply after the waist band on my trusty calvins broke free one morning forcing me to face the unfortunate reality that all my pants were extremely forlorn, having been with the Mrs for 8 years and with two kids you don't have to worry about this stuff as she is locked in, and frankly if i get run over i have bigger problems than pants with patina.

However there comes a point when you either have to replace or just say fuk it and go full commando, but in office situations that could lead to problems, so i dashed out one lunch and armed myself with 20 pairs of ted bakers finest mens undershorts.

To my horror non of these have the aforementioned piss hole, leaving you to either have to fumble about prizing your Johnson over the elasticated waist band and resulting in a piss flow of an octogenarian with prostate problems or yanking the who lot down.

Reinstate the piss hole, whats next? jumpers without a head hole?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never ever ever used the hole in pants. Everything round the ankles as a kid, now it's hitch the trousers down and flop him over the waistband. If I saw a bloke in a public toilets trousers round his ankles I'd walk out. 

Nothing can beat that moment of cold terror blind terror when you are giving a presentation on a stage in front of a lot of people, and some one suddenly gets the giggles, for no apparent reason.

And you can't quite remember whether you did your flies up when you had your pre-meeting sla$h.

Going Commando - not an option. Leave it to the kilt wearers.

Going over the top is as dangerous as popping out of a trench at Ypres. Sometimes a little more subtlety is required. Simply pull the pants diagonally upwards and emerge from beneath. If your pants are too long for this simple manoeuvre and you are not either a)a gang member b)a Victorian time traveller, you are buying pants that are too large for you.

16 minutes ago, Anon said:

Going over the top is as dangerous as popping out of a trench at Ypres. Sometimes a little more subtlety is required. Simply pull the pants diagonally upwards and emerge from beneath. If your pants are too long for this simple manoeuvre and you are not either a)a gang member b)a Victorian time traveller, you are buying pants that are too large for you.

Problem is if you spend too much time messing around it can look like you are knocking one off.

3 hours ago, David said:

I have never ever ever used the hole in pants. Everything round the ankles as a kid, now it's hitch the trousers down and flop him over the waistband. If I saw a bloke in a public toilets trousers round his ankles I'd give him the wink and walk out seductively. 

FTFY

2 hours ago, Anon said:

Unless you are sporting some racy Budgie smugglers, if in a rush surely you're risking a partial self-wedgie?

My Percy will always  look for a hole and go through it. So underpants without a pisshole is a good idea to stop him escaping. 

Archived